The Pixma MX432’s paper-handling features, besides the 30-sheet ADF, are Canon’s present low-volume arrangement. A 100-sheet input tray inhabits the bottom of the unit, and also paper leaves directly over it, half-landing on the outer part of the input tray. It’s a flawlessly sensible setup, though a bit upsetting on very first encounter. The only time this layout may position an unique problem is when you need to feed even more paper while printing a long paper. The lid of the Pixma MX432’s A4/letter-size scanner telescopes to suit thicker products. This starts with built-in Wi-Fi for printing and also scanning basically throughout your house from computers as well as suitable smart phones. The USB/PictBridge port on the front of the system works for camera connection as well as for scanning to USB media, however you can not print from USB media.
This also includes AirPrint, which lets you wirelessly print pictures, emails, website, files and more from compatible iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices to a suitable Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One. An incorporated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder, FastFront, as well as Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE are just several of the attributes that could enable you to easily multi-task while your Canon PIXMA MX432 is at work for all-new levels of performance. 4800 x 1200 optimum color resolution4 as well as the FINE Cartridge System implies superb organisation paper printing as well as effectiveness while built-in imaging technology ensures the stability of originals are maintained with each copy and scan.
The MX432 likewise permits you to turn your office into a picture laboratory and print stunning, indeterminate photo lab quality pictures as much as 8.5″ x 11″ in size. Your image printing choices now likewise consist of Full HD video6 while you could appreciate computer-less printing via suitable straight print options.Maintain safety and security standards by making use of attributes to stop misdialed fax transmissions and also keep checked files password secured. Its two-line grayscale LCD makes complex actions such as scanning to a COMPUTER a little bit laborious, yet the MFP’s simple keypad and also fundamental controls are easy to use.
Canon PIXMA MX432 Review
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MX492 Download Driver
- Windows:19 Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1,
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:20 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
|Maximum Resolution||Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
|Print Speed||Black: 9.7 ipm
Color: 5.5 ipm
4×6″ Photo: 46 seconds
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||2.0 pl|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||1 black, 1 color|
|Number of Nozzles||Black: 640
|Print Features||Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing, AirPrint|
|Image Sensor||Contact image sensor (CIS)|
|Optical Resolution||Flatbed: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
ADF: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|Interpolated Resolution||Up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi|
|Color Depth||Internal: 48-bit
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Wireless LAN (802.11b/g/n)
Bluetooth v 2.0
|Scanner Features||Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Scan To Memory|
|Modem Speed||33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax)|
|Transmission Speed||Black: 3 seconds/page
Color: 1 minute/page
|Speed Dialing||20 locations|
|Fax Features||Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception|
|Copy Speed||4.0 ipm (color)|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless2, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom|
|Maximum Document Size||Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7″ (21.59 x 29.72 cm)
ADF: 8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)
|Paper Sizes||4.0 x 6.0″ (10.16 x 15.24 cm)
5.0 x 7.0″ (12.7 x 17.78 cm)
8.0 x 10.0″ (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
Letter: 8.5 x 11.0″ (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
Legal: 8.5 x 14.0″ (21.59 x 35.56 cm)
US #10 Envelopes
|Paper Types||Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper
Envelope: US #10
|Paper Capacity||Input Tray: 100 sheets
ADF: 30 sheets
|Interface||USB 2.0 Hi-Speed|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows: Windows 7, Windows RT, Vista, XP
Mac: OS X v 10.4.11 to v10.7.x
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||15.2 x 18.1 x 7.9″ (38.61 x 45.97 x 20.07 cm)|
|Weight||18.7 lb (8.48 kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.0 x 10.7 x 18.7″|
Canon PIXMA MX432 Software Scanner and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX432 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.03||28 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX432 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||01.01||34 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX432 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)||01.01||40 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX432 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||126.96.36.199||15 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX432 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||188.8.131.52||17 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX432 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||18.1.0b||13 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX432 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||05.56||22 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX432 Printer series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||0,104166667||1.3 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX432 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||0,173611111||3.4 MB||Download|
|Canon MX436 Printer series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||0,173611111||3.6 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||03.03.04||8.6 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX432 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||0,104166667||1.3 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||0,173611111||8.1 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||0,104166667||3.4 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X)||04.00.00||7.1 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX432 series User Manual (Mac)||01.11||35 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX432 series User Manual (OS X 10.5)||01.10||35 MB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX432 series User Manual (Windows)||01.10||17 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Windows||01.05||303 KB||Download|
|The manual for how to use AirPrint for Mac||01.05||128 KB||Download|
|Setting Up the FAX||V1||567 KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX432 series – Setting Up the Fax||01.00||458 KB||Download|
|Guide for Printer Setup for Network||V1||202 KB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||0,104166667||502 KB||Download|
|Canon PIXMA MX432 series – Specification Sheet||273 KB||–||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||0,173611111||92 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX432 Driver Our only provides original drivers that we have quoted from the official web canon. If you find a link error please notify us via the Contact form.
Canon PIXMA MX432 Installation Manual
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
How To Setting Up Wireless Connection For Canon PIXMA MX432
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX432 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MX432 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MX432 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.